User avatar

doodle:]

  • Romantic Novels Re: Clutched||| Chapter One

    Hello Evangelinne. First, you need to stay at a 2:1 ratio, meaning you need to post two reviews before you post something of your own. M'kay, now that we have ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dream Walker

    Hey Lexcy, I'm Becca or doodle, whichever you prefer. I would suggest not being so pushy. A simple "Please review, I'm desperate." Or something would be all needed. Then, if ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Traitor (Chapter 1: Changes)

    Hello Diane, nice to see you again! Can't wait to get reading some more of your work! A light breeze picked up as I half ran down the stairs and ...

    May 12, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    Tittle: The Last Gift Genre: Fantasy-ish Summary: A mute girls finds a maagicall journal, to put it one sentance. xD Link: Thanks in advance!

    May 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: What would you do...if you had that kind of power...

    Hiya Keira! I'm Becca (or doodle)! Have you ever looked at the stars, looked at them and wondered, what, if anything was beyond them? You don't need to repeat 'looked.' ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: What would you do...if you had that kind of power...

    Hiya Keira! I'm Becca (or doodle)! Have you ever looked at the stars, looked at them and wondered, what, if anything was beyond them? You don't need to repeat 'looked.' ...

    May 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset Chapter One

    Hiya again! I think everybody else got mostly everything. Well, I love the story and the turn was unexpected. Also, with the whole ambulance thing. I'm a bit confused. Was ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Caught in Flames

    Hiya diaNe! Wow this is pretty lengthy. Anywho, let's get started! =D What eighteen year old doesn’t know how to say ‘Present’? eighteen-year-old and you don't need to capitalize 'present'. ...

    May 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset. Prologue.

    Hey Colleen! Let's get started! "Come on Dakota! You can tell me anything, I thought you would know that by now, we've been best friends for like...forever," he smiled , ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Last Gift - Chpt 1

    This is just an idea. Nothing really happens in this chapter. I know I posted this in fantasy, and the fantasy part starts kicking in probably about the second or ...

    May 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Other Side Of The Light

    Hello, L0zZ@! I've been told that you must do two reviews before every post. So I would do your two reviews soon... Ask anybody with a colored name if you ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    I think all parents say everything their child does is good. Well, at least mine do. Thanks, Music! I'll be sure to check those out!

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Thanks! Uh... I play the flute? I'm not sure if you would call that a talent, though, because I'm not all that good at it. Vivi, to answer your questions ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadows [1]

    Hiya! this is my first review so I'll do my best! That was definitly ... weird and intense as Dudette said. Hands shake uncontrollably, cover my contorted face. Hands shaking ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hi!! My name is Rebecca but I prefer Becca or Doodle is fine too. :] I love smilie faces. :D I live in the U.S. in the middle of nowhere. ...

    Apr 27, 2009


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone